fast, convenient, and safe way to pay
A BankPacific Visa Check Card is a type of “debit”
card that looks similar to a credit card but acts like a check
because the purchase amount is deducted from the cardholder's
- Quicker than making a trip to the ATM,
more convenient than writing checks, and safer than carrying
- Accepted at millions of merchant locations
- No need to use your PIN—just
sign as you would for any Visa card.
- BankPacific Visa Check Card purchases
are automatically deducted from your checking account, so there’s
no interest to pay.
- Simplify your record-keeping—your
monthly statement provides you with a detailed record of all
Tips for responsible use
- Know your current account balance. Don’t forget about
checks that have not yet cleared your account.
- Always take sales receipts and carbon copies.
- Record your transactions in your check register as soon as
possible. Remember to include any financial institution fees
that may apply. Store your receipts safely in one place in case
you need them later.
- Review your statements carefully. If you suspect a mistake,
call BankPacific immediately. And always follow up with a confirmation
- If your card is lost or stolen, contact BankPacific immediately.
This reduces your liability if fraud losses occur.
- Keep your PIN private. Memorize it. Don’t write it down
or write it on your card, and never tell it to anyone.
FAQ - BankPacific Visa Check Card